Setup & Implementation
We are here to help you at every step of the implementation for a seamless transition to our software.
Let us assist you
Our team pride themselves on assisting operators in setting up Air Maestro, so that the implementation of the system can be performed efficiently and also capture all data from existing systems or processes. We understand you are busy performing your day to day duties and implementing a new system can seem like a daunting task. From day one you are assigned a project manager who is responsible for the smooth setup of your system.
Tailored training sessions are available
We are able to provide you with system training either online, or one of our team can attend your site in person (at additional cost). We can perform one on one training or group training tailored to your specific needs. Our setup and training component is included in our establishment fee.
Providing first-class customer service
Once the system is set up and operating, you can contact our support team via email or phone to assist you with any questions, or clarify information performed during initial training. Our support team are here to assist you and your key personnel to ensure you gain the most benefit from your system.
During the implementation of Air Maestro, customers will be provided with:
- A Project Brief (including full training schedule) upon purchase of Air Maestro
- A dedicated Project Manager
- A fully managed hosting service with backup and disaster recovery
- Training is provided either online using conferencing technology, or onsite – your place or ours
- Assistance with the set up and importing information into Air Maestro
- Access to training videos
- Knowledgebase and user guides
- Email and phone support
- Advice on best practices