Last Friday, the Avinet team hosted a morning tea at Cobham HQ in Adelaide to recognise the efforts of those involved in a recently launched project which will see Cobham Special Mission utilise Air Maestro as its primary operations IT system.
Held in The Wing, Cobham’s newly fitted-out lounge space, the morning tea was an opportunity for both teams to celebrate the achievements of the project to date.
Already utilising the safety modules of Air Maestro, Cobham approached the Avinet team to develop key operational features within their site. These included:
- Automatic rostering of crew assigned to tasks
- Additional display options in the schedule
- Crew acknowledgement tracking within the schedule
- Ability to import scheduled tasks
- Visibility of endorsements and addition of workgroups in the roster
- Enhancements to the layout and completion of flight records
- Distribution tracking and acknowledgements in the document library
Looking ahead, Avinet look forward to future opportunities to collaborate with Cobham to achieve enhanced usability and performance, streamlined data and increased automation for their Air Maestro site.