We are pleased to announce that the anticipated Air Maestro Version 3.6 is now available. We have been working hard to deliver an extensive list of new features and updates and we look forward to sharing them with you.
While we have many new changes and updates in the latest release, here’s a snapshot of some of the items to expect:
- Additional Air Maestro App features including Audits and My Schedule
- Ability to set an expiry date in the Manual Alerts
- Additional fields in the summary tab of Audits
- Add unlimited flight task fields into the crew details section in the Flight Records module
- A ‘View Only’ access mode in the Roster module
Version 3.6 Overview Webinar
Commencing this Friday 10 December, we will be offering a series of webinars to introduce you to some of the new changes and updates in the Air Maestro Version 3.6 system. The schedule is as follows:
Session 1 – Friday 10 December, 11.30am ACDT
Session 2 – Monday 13 December, 2.00pm ACDT
Session 3 – Thursday 16 December, 9.00am ACDT
Session 4 – Wednesday 22 December, 5.00pm ACDT
If you would like to register for one of these sessions, please register on our Webinars & Demonstrations page. To view a more exhaustive list of features in the latest Air Maestro version, click the button below.
Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions.